Needless to say, I am honored and humbled and will accept the awards listed below and will pass on the honors to those people that are in my opinion better at this than me.
First up is:
Awarded to me from Writer's Mark
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1. Display logo in your blog to show you've been nominated!
2. Link back to your nominator.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your nominees.
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I try to write every day, even if it is for fifteen minutes, to try and hone my abilities and make them better than they were before.
2. I have been on a weight loss site called MyFitnessPal.com since 2009, and have been trying to lose the same 40 pounds three times now; am not a happy camper.
3. I think that this summer’s movie crop will be the best that have come out ever simply because of MAN OF STEEL!
4. I have been going to a new church an hour from home that has expanded my way to worship and experience God in a new and awesome way. Every Sunday I get something that I had never thought of before
5. My first two dogs were named after two supporting characters in my first full length novel: Grey Wolfe and Sapphire Storm. I just started rewriting this book earlier this month and hope to have it ready for an agent by the end of the year.
6. I do not put down a book until I have finished it, no matter how bad it is.
7. I love to meet people, and try to be friendly to everyone that I meet, at least at first.
The next award I was nominated for is:
Awarded to me from Writer's Mark
The Liebster Rules: 1. The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. 2. Post 11 facts about youself. 3. Answer the 11 questions that are asked by the nominating blogger. 4. Choose 11 new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post. 5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees. 6. Go back to their pages and tell them they've been nominated. 7. No tag backs.
Here are the questions from my nominee:
1. What’s your best quality? The ability to take everything in stride and not let it effect me.
2. What celebrity would you want to kiss, say if you nor he/she were married? Jessica Alba
3. You have to create a TV show, any kind. What will it be about? It would definitely be a fantasy show based around my first book series. They would probably end up making it into a cartoon simply because it would be easier and much less expensive
4. What’s one thing you wish you totally understood? Human nature
5. What human condition/emotion do you wish you had more control over? fear
6. If you could be any animal, which would it be? wolf
7. You have to relive one of your past years. Which one will it be? This past year. I think I would change several things that have happened to make things come out differently.
8. Captain Kirk or Mr. Spock? Spock
9. Deliciously evil or boringly good? Deliciously evil
10. What language do you wish you spoke fluently? German
11. You have one day to do whatever you want. What will you do? Spend time with the people that I love on a beautiful island with no distractions.
My questions for my nominees:
1. What is the first book you ever remember reading?
2. What is your one guilty pleasure TV show?
3. What one thing can you not live without?
4. You have one day with no responsibilities or money worries. What do you spend it doing?
5. Old Kirk or New Kirk?
6. Coke or Pepsi?
7. What do you have to do every day without fail?
8. If you could be one bird, which one would you be?
9. What is your most attractive attribute?
10. What is one thing you wish you totally understood?
11. If you could have dinner with three famous people, past or present, who would they be and what would you want to discuss with them?
My nominees to receive any or all of the above awards are
K Dawn Byrd
Random Jottings by Richard L. Mabry, M.D.
Pray Run Eat
The Pregnant Diabetic
A Dragon Writes
Give Me Something to Write About
I would once again like to thank Nancy for the honor, and hope that I am doing the awards proud, and pray that the nine people that I nominated (since they were the most worthy in my opinion) for the awards will see things the way I do.
As always, if you like what I have to say, please leave me feedback below or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t like what I have to say, please leave me feedback below or send me an e-mail at email@example.com.
As always, be kind, please rewind, and remember two wrongs may not make a right, but three rights always make a left.